Daily Presidential Tracking Poll
The Big Dawg!
OMG! He’s surely going to end up on Mt. Rushmore as soon as they can find some hollow orange stone.
He'll be remembered, if only for defeating HER.
Is the bump in Trump's approval due to:
1. Rejection of Leftist Lunacy (Green New Deal, Socialism, VA-er-Medicare-for-All)?
2. Fear of Leftist Pseudo-Dictatorship (PC censorship, hate-shaming, leftist racial/ethnic/religious bigotry)?
3. Realization that "free borders" means nobody knows if a terrorist just arrived or not?
4. Trump Worship?
5. Hillary Hating?
6. Really good State-of-the-Union speech?
Additional suggested possibilities?
7. Inevitable indictments of him and his grifter family
I think that Trump saying (at the SOTU) that the United States will never be a socialist nation will probably be one of the quotes he'll be remembered for years from now.
I said it on the other thread,
More people working, more jobs open due to a booming economy, both contributing to higher wages.
What's not to like about his policies?
If the economy continues as it has for the past couple of years I can't see Trump not being re-elected.
Wrong thread. This was about things that increase his popularity... I hardly think that's a possibility.
Once folks figure out that GND, they will run from it.
The GND is a major problem. Far too many people believe that the country can borrow itself right into infinity and all will be well. I had instructors and professors that couldn't contemplate that there is a correlation between public debt and personal debt. The FED answers to no one and controls the worlds money,
and money rules everything.
Hard to believe that only 52% of the people who sit at home waiting for Rasmussen to call them on their landlines approve of Trump...
It's hard to believe that lefties are still experiencing the rage at the election of Donald J Trump.