What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You: The 10 News Stories Most Ignored By the Mainstream Media
1. Lead in Pipes Could Soon Make Water Unaffordable for One-Third of Americans
2. The Army Spent $6.5 Trillion It Can't Explain
3. The Pentagon Paid to Create Fake News About Al-Qaeda for Iraqis
4. 200,000 Wisconsin Voters Were Kept Away From the Polls, and Trump Won the State by 22,000 Votes
5. The Trump Campaign Used Computer Analytics to Craft His Message
6. Pharmaceutical Companies Are Accidentally Creating "Superbugs" That Resist Antibiotics
7. The Navy Is Killing Pacific Sea Otters With Torpedoes
8. Women Are Dying in Childbirth Far More Often in the U.S., Even as Other Countries Make Pregnancy Safer
9. The Democratic National Committee Says It Can Legally Pick Whomever It Wants as the Presidential Nominee
10. Governments Across the Globe Shut Down Internet Access to Quiet Protests
Posted as a public service. If you wake up tomorrow and still don't know this stuff you'll have only yourselves to thank.
I mean blame.