Defending the truth

33 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bruce Libby
Offline
Last seen: 15 min 9 sec ago
Joined: 01/17/2006 - 7:08pm
But given the pending

delete

Melvin Udall
Offline
Last seen: 1 hour 8 min ago
Joined: 05/01/2002 - 12:01am
Debating theories that lack

Debating theories that lack cogency in their core statements is a fool's errand.

If you can't clarify the disconnects in your underlying premises, why would anyone waste time 'debating' the larger concepts?

Besides, 90% of what you publish amounts to a blinding flash of the obvious. And the other 10% is condescension and self-adulation. With constant commercials for books.

I've mentioned one particularly egregious example multiple times, but you won't lower yourself to respond. Or can't.

Pages

Log in to post comments